Okay… That’s it… I think I’m going to set this as my alarm on my phone so I can feel like I’m waking up in heaven on a daily basis.There’s just something about children’s choirs.
There’s just something about this song
Okay, let me tell you a thing about this song. My mother is a nurse in the NICU with small premature babies. and she had one baby that was born addicted to 5 different drugs. Needless to say, the poor baby had to suffer through intense withdrawals, and my mom discovered that this song was incredibly soothing for the baby while he went through all of his pain. She would play this during his rougher patches, and it would calm him down. So yes, there is something about this song.
*squeals in excitement over my beautiful but poor quality picture collage*
Hi everyone! This is my first (100 follower) giveaway :D here comes the rules:
1. This is a huge thank you to my followers so you must be following me
2. I’ll be using book depository so it’s international (perhaps double check to make sure they ship to your country just to be sure)
2. The books above are some of my favourites and I would love to give them away, but the winner may choose any one book from book depository that they want as long as it is under 15$
3. The winner will have 48 hours to respond (if they do not i’ll pick a new winner) and will have to give me their address for me to send the book, but don’t worry i’ll forget it the moment I no longer need it.
4. Likes and reblogs both count and you can do so as many times as you want (without being a pest to your other followers) I will be picking the winner by writing down the URLs and having someone else draw the name (unless it gets an alarming amount of notes which i don’t think it will. this is only my first giveaway after all)
5. The giveaway will end September 11th 2014 (my birthday :D)
Good luck, I love you, come talk to me if you have any questions at all!
PPSSSSSSSSSSTT (SPREAD MY GIVEAWAY LIKE WILDFIRE)
get to know me meme | favourite celebrities: darren criss
↳ “I remember seeing ‘Aladdin’ when I was five or six and loving it. I looked at the big screen and said to my mum, ‘Whatever this Genie guy does, I want to do.’ Mum said I couldn’t be a genie, but that Robin Williams, who did the voice-over in the film, was an actor. So I said, ‘OK, then, I want to be an actor.’”
This is the best night of my life. It’s the best night of my life! I wanna live here.
IF YOU DON’T SHIP THEM THEN YOU ARE JUST FUCKING WRONG!
U ever been so tired ur eyelids burn when u blink